Top Java developers – a fantastic job in a robotics company in Denmark
Would you like to develop software in a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company where nothing is impossible? Then you could be the Java Developer we are looking for.
About the job:
As a Java Developer, you will be part of a highly skilled team whose members are jointly responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the high-level software in our robots. The software you will be working on is responsible for all functionality that is not strictly related to low-level control. Thus, you will have the opportunity to work with complex domain logic, a domain-specific language for graphical robot programming, intuitive user interfaces, services provided to external systems, user-friendly integration with external hardware, support for third party plugins, 3D graphics, and much more.
Our R&D department consists of people of nine different nationalities that are experts in many different areas such as mechanical design, kinematics and embedded programming. You will be working in a cross-functional team of software developers, UX experts and Test engineers.
The person we are looking for is a passionate experienced Java developer capable of demonstrating the following:
– The ability to write clean and maintainable code.
– A solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and software architecture.
– Strong experience with Java technology.
– Familiarity with UI frameworks.
– Familiarity with the Scrum process or similar agile processes.
– Familiarity with test-driven Development.
– Familiarity with Linux.
– Experience with tooling such as build systems, continuous integration, revision control systems, etc.
– Fluent in written and spoken English.
First and foremost, we expect you to be adaptable and a “fast learner”. As a person, you care about developments and results, and you have an analytical approach to your work. You are structured and know how to work independently as well as part of a team. You thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.
An exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing robot company with the opportunity to working alongside skilled and talented colleagues.
If you are interested send your CV til contact@arnvind – please put ” JAVA” in the e-mail title.